Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive discussion of Organic Chemistry.
- The first unit on Introduction consists of detailed study on various organic formulae & structures, Naming of Organic Compounds and Isomerism.
- The Chapter on Crude oil discusses the fractional distillation of crude oil, Cracking of crude oil and the environmental pollution caused by combustion of fossil fuels.
- The units on Alkanes & Alkenes covers the Properties and reactions of alkanes and alkenes.
- The Chapter on alcohols, Carboxylic acids and esters covers the comprehensive study on Properties, reactions, identification and preparation.
- The final unit on Synthetic Polymers covers the both addition and condensation polymerization reactions, Identification of monomers, repeating unit and polymer structures.
(a) Introduction, Nomenclature & Isomerism
(b) Crude oil
(e) Alcohols (f) Carboxylic acids (g) Esters
(h) Synthetic Polymers
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet