4. Organic Chemistry (IGCSE OL)
Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive discussion of Organic Chemistry.
- The first unit on Introduction consists of detailed study on various organic formulae & structures, Naming of Organic Compounds and Isomerism.
- The Chapter on Crude oil discusses the fractional distillation of crude oil, Cracking of crude oil and the environmental pollution caused by combustion of fossil fuels.
- The units on Alkanes & Alkenes covers the Properties and reactions of alkanes and alkenes.
- The Chapter on alcohols, Carboxylic acids and esters covers the comprehensive study on Properties, reactions, identification and preparation.
- The final unit on Synthetic Polymers covers the both addition and condensation polymerization reactions, Identification of monomers, repeating unit and polymer structures.
(a) Introduction, Nomenclature & Isomerism
(b) Crude oil
(e) Alcohols (f) Carboxylic acids (g) Esters
(h) Synthetic Polymers
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet