AL Practical Course
Please make sure you print the attached tutorial relevant for each video and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This Lab practical course encompasses comprehensive Explanations, Lab Demonstrations and detailed discussions of 18 exam type practicals done at Cambridge and Edexcel advanced level examinations.
- All 18 practicals are covered in 8 videos with detailed explanations, Lab demonstration from our state of the art modern laboratory and Extensive discussion of the paper at the end of each session.
- The Laboratory course focuses on the following aspects of chemistry:
- Manipulation of apparatus, Presentation of data, Analysis and evaluation
- The curse covers the following experimental skills:
- Tests for cations, anions & various gases, Thermochemistry – determining the enthalpy change, Kinetics – Factors effecting the Rate of reaction, Redox Titrations, Analysis of Organic Compounds, Percentage purity of a salt, Solubility of salts, Acid base titrations & back titrations, Analyzing an unknown salt, Thermal Decomposition.
- You will be provided with 8 exam type practical tutes based on the past papers and a Study pack on the practical skills.
PRACTICAL NO 1
PRACTICAL NO 2
PRACTICAL NO 3
PRACTICAL NO 4
PRACTICAL NO 5
PRACTICAL NO 6
PRACTICAL NO 7
PRACTICAL NO 8
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet