Inorganic Chemistry AS
Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive understanding of Inorganic Chemistry, which includes Chemical Periodicity, Chemistry of group 2 and group 17 elements, Sulfur and Nitrogen.
- The first unit of chemical periodicity you will learn the chemistry of period three elements in detail.
- Chemistry of group two consist of study of group two reactions, Solubility and thermal stability.
- The third unit of group 17 will be the detail study of properties and chemistry of halogens, identification of halogens and halide ions and various disproportionation reactions.
- Final unit of Nitrogen and sulfur you will explore the properties and uses of Nitrogen and ammonia, Lab preparation of ammonia, Fertilizers, environmental pollution and possible solutions.
9. Chemical Periodicity & 10. Group 2
12. Nitrogen and Sulfur
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet