Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive discussion of Advanced Organic Chemistry.
- The Chapter on Aromatic Compounds consist detailed study on Benzene Chemistry, Reactions and Mechanisms of Benzene, Nomenclature of benzene derivatives, Chemistry of Phenol, Amines, Methyl Benzene and study on Ortho, Para & Meta directors.
- The Carboxylic acids and Derivatives lesson will cover the study on Factors influence the acidity, Reactions of Carboxylic Acids, Chemistry of Acid Chlorides.
- The study on Nitrogen Compounds will cover Properties and reactions of Amines, Amides, Amino acids and Electrophoresis.
- The fourth unit, Polymerization, will be the detail study of addition and condensation polymers, Protein Chemistry, Chemistry of DNA, discussion on adhesives and hydrolysis of polymers.
- Organic Synthesis being the core of the entire Organic chapter, you will apply reagents and conditions studied in various reactions to devise multi-step synthetic routes in Organic Conversions.
- The Chromatography unit covers Paper Chromatography, Thin Layer Chromatography, Gas Liquid Chromatography and High Performance Liquid Chromatography.
- The final chapters on NMR spectroscopy you will gain the confidence on reading Proton NMR and C13 NMR spectrums.
15.4 Aromatic compounds
19.2 Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives
20. Nitrogen compounds
23. Organic synthesis
22.5 H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
22.4 C13 NMR Spectroscopy
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet