Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive understanding of Organic Chemistry, which includes Introduction, Hydrocarbons, Halogen compounds, Hydroxy compounds, Carbonyl compounds, Carboxylic Acids and derivatives, Nitrogen Compounds, Polymerization, I.R. Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry.
- The first unit of Introduction you will learn the How to name Organic Molecules as to IUPAC Nomenclature System, different types of Organic formulae and Structural, Geometrical and Optical Isomerism.
- The chapter on hydrocarbons consist of study on Alkane, Alkene, Reactions and Mechanisms and Polymerisations.
- The third unit of Halogen compounds will be the detail study of Properties and Reactions of Halogen compounds, SN1 and SN2 Mechanisms.
- The Hydroxy compounds chapter will cover the Properties and Reactions of alcohols, and Iodoform reaction in detail;.
- The carbonyl compound unit will compose of the study of aldehydes and ketones. Reactions, Mechanisms, Fehling’s and Benedicts tests.
- The Carboxylic acid and derivatives consists of properties, reactions and preparation methods and esterification reaction.
- Under Nitrogen compounds you will study Preparation and Chemistry of Amines and Nitriles.
- Organic Synthesis being the core of the entire Organic where you will apply reagents and conditions studied in various reactions to devise multi-step synthetic routes in Organic Conversions.
- The final chapter of analytical techniques will be the detail study of Infra-Red Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry.
12 An introduction to Organic Chemistry
14. Polymerization & Halogen compounds
15. Hydroxy compounds
16. Carbonyl compounds
17. Carboxylic acids and 22.1 I.R Spectroscopy
22.3 MASS SPECTROMETRY
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet