Organic Chemistry OL
Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive discussion of Organic Chemistry.
- The first unit on Introduction consists of detailed study on various organic formulae & structures, Naming of Organic Compounds and Isomerism.
- The discussion on Alkanes & Alkenes covers the Properties and reactions of alkanes and alkenes.
- The Chapter on alcohols, Carboxylic acids and esters covers the comprehensive study on Properties, reactions, identification and preparation.
- The final unit on Synthetic Polymers covers the both addition and condensation polymerization reactions, Identification of monomers, repeating unit and polymer structures.
11.0 Introduction, Nomenclature & Isomerism
11.3 Alcohols & 11.4 Carboxylic acids
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet