Physical Chemistry AS
Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- Comprehensive understanding of Physical Chemistry, which includes States of matter, Energetics, Redox Chemistry, Equilibrium & Kinetics.
- States of matter covers the calculations on ideal gas equation and detail study of properties of the three states.
- In Energetics you will study energy profiles, various enthalpy definitions, Calculation of enthalpy change using equation and bond energy, also the detail study and applications of Hess's law.
- Electrochemistry chapter covers Redox equations, Disproportionation reactions and balancing ionic equations.
- At Chemical Equilibria, you will study how various conditions effects the chemical equilibria, detail study and calculations on equilibrium constants, Kp and Kc.
- The last chapter kinetics, you will study the factors which effects the rate, collision theory, Experiments to determine the rate and the Maxwell-Boltzman distribution curves.
4. States of matter
5. Chemical Energetics
8. Reaction Kinetics
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet