Principles of Chemistry AS
Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- Comprehensive understanding of basic principles of Chemistry which includes Chemical Calculations, Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding.
- Chemical Calculations chapter consists of 4 sub units where under the first subunit you will cover method of writing Chemical Formulae & basic mass spectrometer.
- Second subunit will cover concept of moles, molar volume & calculation of formulae from experiments, percentage composition ect. Third subunit covers balancing equations, ionic equations & calculation of amount of substances & percentage yeild. The final fouth
- subunit under chapter one covers concept of concertation & acid alkali titration calculation.
- The second chapter which is Atomic Structure covers introduction to Orbitals, shells, electronic configurations and Ionization energy.
- The Third chapter Chemical Bonding covers ionic, covalent, metallic, dative covalent bonding, pi and sigma bonds, orbital hybridization, Giant covalent molecules, Electronegativity, polarization, Intermolecular forces, Shapes of molecules and ions.
1.1 & 1.2 Chemical Formulae, Moles & Molar Volume
1.3 Formulae & Amount of Substances
1.4 Concentrations & Titrations
2. Atomic structure
3. Chemical bonding
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet