Unit 3: Practical Skills in Chemistry I & Past Paper Discussions
Please make sure you print the attached study pack.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive discussion on Experimental Chemistry.
- Various Experimental methods such as tests for cations, anions, gases along with the salt analysis are covered in the first part.
- Practical techniques such as heating under reflux, Simple distillation, Fractional distillation, Determination of melting and boiling points, drying salts, Solvent extraction, Crystallization are covered in detail.
- The section on different volumetric analysis techniques includes study on acid-alkai titration, redox titration and preparation of standard solutions.
- The final section includes the detail discussion on measurements of uncertainty and calculation of percentage error accompanied by risk assessment methods used in school laboratories.
- Most practical techniques accompany video demonstrations for better clarity and understanding.
- You will also find many years of past paper discussions covered at the end of the course.
Practical Skills in Chemistry I
Paper 3 : Past Paper Discussions
2015 (Jan & May)01:56:00
2016 (Jan & May)01:51:39
2017 (Jan & May)01:37:38
2018 (Jan & May)01:49:59
2020 (Jan & Oct)01:34:08
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet