Please make sure you print the attached study pack relevant for each lesson and watch the free video before you purchase the course.
What Will You Learn?
- This course encompasses a comprehensive discussion of Redox Equilibrium, Transition Metals and Organic Nitrogen Chemistry
- The Chapter on Redox Equilibrium consist detailed study on Electrode potentials, Standard Hydrogen Electrode, Calculation of overall cell potentials, Redox Titrations & Fuel Cells.
- The Study on Transition Metal Chemistry will cover the comprehensive study on Specific Characteristics of Transition Metals which includes formation of Complexes, Multi Oxidation Sates, Coloured compounds and Catalysis Reactions.
- The Organic chemistry unit covers the study on Reactions and mechanisms of Benzne, Nomenclature of benzne compounds, Phenol, Methyl Benzene, Study on Ortho, Para and Meta directors.
- The chapter on Nitrogen compounds will cover the chemistry of Amines, Amides, Addition and condensation polymerization and Protein Chemistry
- The final chapter on Organic Synthesis being the core of the entire Organic chapter, you will apply reagents and conditions studied in various reactions to devise multi-step synthetic routes in Organic Conversions.
- The Practical Techniques chapter covers the detail study and video demonstrations of Simple Distillation, Fractional Distillation, Heating under Reflux, Gravity and Vacuum Filtration, Recrystallization, Determination of Boiling and Melting points, Solvent Extraction and Steam Distillation.
16. Redox Equlibrium
17. Transition Metal Chemistry
18. Aromatic Compounds
19. Nitrogen Compounds
20.A Organic Synthesis
20.B Practical Techniques